Read the exclusive interview with Thomas Zeller - Department of Angiology at Universitäts - Herzzentrum Freiburg-Bad Krozingen, Bad Krozingen, Germany
Thomas F. Lüscher answers the following questions: - Can you please tell us more about the design of the SYMPLICITY HTN-3 trial?...
Thomas Zeller (Germany) answers the following questions:
- Do you screen every hypertensive patient for renal artery stenosis?
- Which is the best imaging method to detect renal artery stenosis and why?
- Can you please provide us with a short summary of the CORAL trial?
- Do you still believe in the role of renal artery stenting?
- How does the press release of SYMPLICITY HTN-3 influence your daily practice?
Thomas F. Lüscher (Switzerland) answers the following questions:
- Can you please tell us more about the design of the SYMPLICITY HTN-3 trial?
- What are your thoughts on the Medtronic press release and how does it affect your daily practice?
- Please can you share your opinion about future indications for renal denervation for the future?
A personalised approach is vital for managing patients with difficult-to-control hypertension.
What a day! The Resistant Hypertension Course 2014 started in Berlin with a full packed main Arena...
What a day! The Resistant Hypertension Course 2014 started in Berlin with a full packed main Arena. Few words on RHC purposes and objectives from both Felix Mahfoud and Costas Tsioufis, RHC Course Chairmen.
Michael Böhm answers the following questions: - How does the Symplicity HTN-3 update affect your work? Do you continue renal denervation?...
"One of the benefits of attending RHC is that young practitioners will have the opportunity to discuss resistant hypertension with specialists in the field."
Share your comments on the cases discussed during the RHClub at RHC 2014.